Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dinner

This is what we had for dinner tonight. It looks like a lot of food but the yong tau fu was supposed to have been cooked last night and since we were out with the kids, I ended up not cooking dinner. So for this evening, I baked chicken wings, steamed cod, stir fried veg, and made yong tau fu seaweed soup. I love the little fish in the soup, don't you? There's a little treat of marshmallow with jam filling, covered with a coating of chocolate. The name of it suddenly slipped my mind. Haha.

Also have a picture of chicken wings before seasoning, just for the benefit of friends like G and Sam. All I use are the 3 items - teriyaki marinade, pepper and sesame oil. Marinade and bake for 45mins to an hour. Simple. Of course this is when I'm lazy but sometimes I use light soya sauce, honey, pepper, sesame oil and maybe a dash of worchestershire. I don't have the exact measurements because I go by estimation.

1 comment:

trevshanhann said...

Thanks ... always thinking of something different to cook..