Tuesday, September 25, 2007

An award!!!


Woah!!! Can you believe it??? An award for me??? My very first one. I am so deeply honoured, thanks to Peony my fellow blogger and forum pal, a super fantastic granny who started me on this journey into blogland. I really do not deserve such an honour, but hehe, I'll gladly accept it with arms outstretched. ;)

Congratulations to my fellow bloggers who also received the award, and many of these have blogs which are 10times better than mine.

Having been conferred this award, I'd like to pass it on to the following:

oh for the love of food - for all the lovely pastries that she prepares

paw paw - for being very chic, looking at her blog

wok and spoon - A fun gal. I love reading the stuff that she writes

taste goblet - a wonderful baker, and very generous in posting recipes and guiding her readers through detailed steps on how to do certain stuff

Su-yin (the journal of a girl who loves to cook) - A most talented baker. I admire her greatly.

The Singapore Housewife - a mum who goes out of her way to make sure her little boy, who has serious allergy problems, gets to eat the same stuff as we do, often substituting with ingredients that he can consume.

Of course there are a few more but I know they have been given the award together with me.

And to celebrate this day, and my creativeness (ahem), I have a new weather pixie. :) Ain't she cute?

18 comments:

trevshanhann said...

congrats my friend on getting the award.... i always look forward to reading your blog....

SIG said...

Oh thank you, thank you (blushes). He he.

Jori said...

Congratulations on your award!

I hope your family enjoyed the moon festival - it sounds like a fun time!

Su-Yin -Décorateur said...

aww...thats so sweet..thanks :)

SIG said...

Thanks Jori and you're most welcome Su-Yin.

Chitra Pubalan said...

Thanks so much for your really sweet comments and of course, the award! heh.

And congrats to you on getting it.. your blog is great and I love your reviews of lcoal restaurants. and the myriad of food pictures! *drool*
a well-deserved win. :):)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Congratulations on your award! :)

SIG said...

Hey chitz, I would assume is 'taste goblet'. Thanks for your praises. Enjoy the award.

Ching, thanks and congrats to you too. :)

Cranberry said...

Congratulations on your award!

Cranberry said...

Congratulations on your award!

daphne said...

congrats on your award!!!!! Lovely blog u have here! I'm so enjoying reading the posts! Wish I discover this earlier.

SIG said...

Hey cranberry, thanks. Same to you.

And thanks to you, daphne, and also a big welcome to my humble blog. Enjoy your stay here. Hope to see you more often. By the way, your blog's cool too.

WokandSpoon said...

Congrats on your award. You really deserve it! And thank you thank you for passing the award on to me! It's so exciting!

SIG said...

Oh Fiona, you're welcome, you're welcome. I'm glad you check your mail even though you haven't been posting. Hope you'll be settled soon so we can expect more great stuff from you. Kind of missing you.

Nails...etcetera with Priscilla ! said...

Goody !! An Award !!

* Blush Blush *

Thanks a mill for presenting me this award. So touched !! HaHa!

FYI : Yr blog is listed under one of my daily MUST read :)

SIG said...

Hi paw paw, oh, you are very welcome. Oh, now you flatter me. Great that there are people interested in the stuff I post, even though I don't do lots of food. Yes, I check yours too but you are not as bored as I. Haha. Sometimes I can post a few times a day.

Nails...etcetera with Priscilla ! said...

I know...haha! U post a few times a day. That is why when I go blog hopping..I'll never fail to click on yrs again to see if U hv a new update.

I am bored .. YES ! but I have nothing to blog about..so I go kpo in other ppl's blog.

SIG said...

Hehe. Who says you have nothing to blog about. Just whether you want to or not. Ha!