This is our lunch today. Been feeling rather lazy to cook the past few days but since we are home today, decided to whip up a quick dish of pasta with whatever I had in the fridge.
Just for my own reference (you can try it too) -
1 capsicum cut into small pieces
5 fresh button mushrooms, sliced
7 chicken sausages cut into smaller pieces
5 fistfuls of macaroni
1 pkt of Campbell's instant mushroom soup
1 cup of water
1. Fry onion, garlic, capsicum, mushrooms till almost soft.
2. Add cup of water and pkt of soup
3. Cook pasta till slightly before al dente
4. Add to ingredients and mix, season with salt, pepper and Italian herbs.
5. Turn off flame and stir in mozarella.
On a Swedish winters day, Styrsö Halsvik
6 days ago