Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Carl's Junior

Now this is what I call a real burger, not the the sorry excuse of the real thing we encountered a couple of weeks' back. Might I add that it was precisely the 'fault' of the last burger experience that left me feeling 'empty' and hankering for a real burger, to satisfy the craving. Coincidentally, when I mms'd mum the picture of my burger, she too had just had hers, from Carl's no less. :) Great minds think alike. Haha.

Yum, the picture below shows the portabello mushroom burger which hubby had. Look at the luscious mushrooms, gorgeous.

The fries were very nice, but too much for comfort, after a full burger. There was no way I could consume them all, even with help from the princess.

Here's mine. You can tell, by the sticker of course. ;) I detest raw onions and while we're at that, I detest pickles too and the tomato ketchup they slather on. I must remember to ask them to leave those out the next time I order.

What does it remind you of? Ok, don't even go there!

All washed down with the most delicious Oreo milkshake. :)

2 comments:

Angeleyes said...

Carl's used to be really good when they first came in the early 90s but I felt that their quality has dropped a little since their return this time.

SIG said...

Angeleyes - Well, for fastfood, I guess that's the best we have. But like you know right, different country different standard.