Friday, October 12, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger Award


Can you imagine me, the boring housewife with a 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' award? Hahahaha. I can't believe it. I will graciously accept it and thanks very much to Bozo who so kindly gave it to me. I'd like in turn to pass it on to the following, as Bozo always says, 'things are meant to be shared', and especially good things.

My Culinary Journal (Peony) - I think she is a smashing rockin' granny.

Hut of Cranberry - For all her wonderful bakes.

The Dutchess - I think she is way cool, I just love reading her stuff. I'm not sure if she's ok with the award as she's pretty low profile.

Paw Paw - Her photography skill is awesome.

More than words (Daphne)
- Love her posts as a student living it up in Perth.

The artist aka the princess - And of course I have to pass this award to my darling girl. What is mine is yours.

9 comments:

Nails...etcetera with Priscilla ! said...

Thank you my dear for the award...
*smiling from ear to ear*

Dutchess said...

Thanks my dear. You are too kind. Don't worry, link away. I don't mind visitors at all. That's one of the reasons we blog - to share. :D Thank you so much again.

I enjoy reading your blog too. Do you have an email address? Or it's on your blog but my eyes were not sharp enough?

SIG said...

You're welcome gals. You deserve it!

Dutchess - Will leave a post in your blog on how to contact me.

daphne said...

thank you so much for the award!! U go rockin girl! =) I enjoy your blog too-love the write up!

SIG said...

Daphne - Most welcome. ;)

BoZoGEMOK said...

Yes, you Rock girl! Keep up the good work :)

SIG said...

Ahhh... thank you, thank you Bozo.

Cranberry said...

Thanks for the award, my dear!Congratulations to you too! I love reading your blog, keep it up!

SIG said...

Cranberry - you're welcome. :)