Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sneaky

Poor hubby has been having hospital food for the past few meals and even though he hasn't really complained, I took pity on him, cos I can't imagine having to stomach them. While I was in Raffles City late morning today, I decided to get him some soup from Cedele. Well, it isn't unhealthy stuff. As we all know, Cedele serves healthy yummy foodstuff. The soups are super delicious and you don't feel guilty after. Also sneaked in some proper coffee, cos even though he says the coffee they serve isn't too bad, I mean how can you compare it to a proper brew from a coffee specialty shop. So it was Starbuck's caffe mocha for him.

Apple Pumpkin Soup with an assortment of breads.

I picked up some take away dry mee siam and a stick of otah. So that was lunch for me. ;P

9 comments:

Shazz said...

Oh my your food looks sooooo delicious(siew mai too). I'm getting hungry! Anyway I'm glad jie fu :) is ok. Hi to him & kiddo!

Big Boys Oven said...

just read your blog about what happened, great to hear dear hubby is get better and he is fine. We were to busy preparing for classes. Hope you are getting better food now! cheers mate!

SIG said...

shazz - Haha, the mee siam was so so. Ya, he is fine but I'm starting to get really tired with all the travelling.

big boys oven - Thank you guys, no worries, I know you've been busy.

daphne said...

haha.. lucky him to have u to sneak food in for him!

Do take care of yourself in the midst of all this traveling and lack of good food around!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

The "tar pao" food sures look better than the hospital food! Glad they finally narrow it down to what's wrong with your hubs and treating him.

Remember to sleep well to get your energy back!

SIG said...

daphne - Haha, ya. Yes, I will. Thanks. :)

SIG said...

little corner of mine - Ya lor, anytime man! Haha, hard to sleep well when you are the primary caregiver to your child. Have to wake real early for school so can't sleep in.

HK Choo said...

deb,the 'storm' would be over soon, so get read to bake a storm in the kitchen then :)

did the docs say when your dh is gonna be discharged from the hosp?

SIG said...

hk choo - Haha, you predicted it huh?