Friday, July 30, 2010

B.O.M.B (Bento of the Month Bento)

Hapa Bento organizes a B.O.M.B challenge each month with a different theme. I very hardly join contests but this was very easy as the theme for July is 'picnic'. It so happened that I had made a bento for a recent picnic, so it was a matter of leaving a comment and linking my post to it.

I checked 2 days ago but there were no results yet, and just an hour ago, Angeleyes sent me a message to congratulate me on being the winner. Total happiness, not that there was any prize involved, but the mere fact that I actually won a contest!

This was what I submitted. You can check out Hapa's blog here.

10 comments:

Lia Chen said...

Congrats! Pretty pink picnic bento is the winner for this month BOMB. Well done Deb :)

Beau Lotus said...

Congrats, I want to eat this bento too!

SIG said...

Thank you ladies!

Come back soon, lotus ;)

Angeleyes said...

Congrats again!!!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Wow, congratulations!

javapot said...

pretty pink indeed congrats

HK Choo said...

Congratulations, SIG!!

Maya Yunos said...

Congratulations!
Im really glad that for watever reason it is, I managed to read ur blog 2day. I dunno why but I have not been able to read your blog from my lappy for monthsss! I wld occasionally drop by when Im using my cousin's pc. :)

Your bentos are looking so good nowadays. Its not a very wise idea for me to visit ur blog when Im fasting though! haha!

SIG said...

Thank you dear ladies!

Maya - Welcome back!!! I've missed you. You must have been pretty busy and it's that time of the year again when you do orders, right? Happy baking. :)

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Congratulations!
I also now know what bento boxes are. Had heard of them, just never knew what they were like as they are not a part of SE Ohio! (Nor North Dakota where I grew up)