Thanks so much, javapot. I know I took a long time collecting it, but thanks for thinking of me. :D I love them!
the rules for this award are as follows: copy the award image into a post; list 10 things that make you happy; tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day; link to their blogs; and notify the award recipients (who should link back to the sender’s blog).
In no particular order, things that make me happy.....
- Being able to spend time with my daughter every day.
- Meeting good friends for breakfast or meals and catching up with one another.
- Trying out new recipes and seeing the end product turn out successfully.
- Watching my girl dance.
- Play with babies (other people’s babies) – there is something that makes grown adults talk and act like one big child. (This one I got to copy yours, javapot ;P)
- Giving surprises, especially making or baking something for someone special on their birthday. Knowing that the person will be happy makes me happy.
- Helping out in school and getting to know princess' classmates.
- Rain. I love rain.
- Theme parks. I'm so looking forward to visiting Universal Studios, Singapore (and no, I won't be taking the Battlestar Galactica dueling roller coasters - I'm too timid for that ;P)