Sunday, August 17, 2008

Peanut Butter Sandies

Whilst browsing through the blogs, I came across Maya's Peanut Butter Sandies which originated at Ovenhaven's blog. How is a girl to resist a very simple 3-ingredient biscuit which takes so little to put together? I had a half bottle of creamy peanut butter, plus just enough brown sugar to finish up and what better way to use them than in a yummy biscuit recipe.

The result was melt in your mouth yummy goodness. My biscuits didn't turn out as pretty as those the girls made as I did not have enough peanut butter to bind them together. Nonetheless they were great. I would cut down a bit on the sugar though. I found them a little sweet.

Note - Once cooled, the biscuits were not so melt in the mouth, but that could be because I cut down on the peanut butter? In any case, they are still good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you enjoyed the cookies! :) They really melt in your mouth, don't they? Addictive! :P

-Ovenhaven-

Unknown said...

i love peanut butter on anything...i wanna try baking cookies...i'll give these ones a try soon :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Yum, I love peanut cookies! Not my Evy though, she doesn't seem to like peanut butter as much, perhaps she had peanut allergy when she was little?

SIG said...

zee - Thanks. :) And ya addictive.

rita - Yes, do try but better stick to original recipe. Mine wasn't accurate though but still, there's only 2pcs left now.

lcom - Mine too doesn't like peanut butter. She only took a little bite and didn't ask for more. Lol.