Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just complaining...

Something is very wrong with blogger today. It doesn't allow me to load photos. It keeps saying it's done but no photos are loaded at all. Am I the only one facing this problem today? Anyway, it's frustrating having to do it over n over. I even tried logging out and in again. Will try again later...

Oh alright, have checked out other blogs and it doesn't seem to be a problem with just me. All our photos are missing from blogger so there must be something funny going on.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi,

Yes, I got quite fret up as well.. I couldn't view the pictures on other blogs.. and so it happens that favourite is to view pictures from fellow blogger's blog.. hahah


Cheerios,

SIG said...

Carrie - Yes, totally! Glad it's fixed now, this morning.