Friday, February 6, 2009

Bento #21, 22

I made an instant bento yesterday, with breakfast bee hoon from the market stall, added some car & aeroplane-shaped tamago, some pieces of fishcake, as well as fruits and biscuits. I gave her some hamtaro furikake. Aren't they very cute?

For the Hello Kitty bento, it was done at the last minute. We were going to be out this morning before school, so had initially not planned to make a bento, but decided that if she was going to not have lunch, then poor child would be super hungry by 3pm. Made a quickie hello kitty-shaped rice flavoured with sushi vinegar, and added some tuna mayo within. I also boiled some salmon cheese sausages, and didn't remove the green of the strawberries so they could last longer.

5 comments:

daphne said...

woah! I'm finally back on track reading blogs again and caught by surprise by the bento trend! Nicely done! I wish u can pack my lunch too! LOL =)

SIG said...

daphne- Hi there girl! Welcome back! Lovely to see you again. Haha, yup I can go over to Perth to pack bento for u n sis. Just send the ticket... anytime :P

Little Corner of Mine said...

So cute and look so appetizing. I want someone to serve me this kind of bento too.

Miz Young said...

hehehhe all so lovely! If I lived near-by, I'd be "ordering" bentos from you every school day heheheh
You make one for Princess, then make another one for me too.... mmmmmm

sohcool said...

Hello Kitty looks so real this time. You are getting better and better. :)