Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gifts galore

In the past 2 weeks, I've been given lots of gifts. I wasn't expecting them so it was a real pleasant surprise. Thanks to you gals for your thoughtfulness. I will treasure them. :)

First gift was from Australia; little decorations for cuppies. Thanks KY for so kindly asking your aunt to bring them over for me. You notice something missing from the collection? ;)

Gift No.2 came from USA. Before I could even get over the shock that she was in town, she was already leaving. Thanks V for thinking of me when you got these. I love them and would absolutely not use the cupcake boxes. Hehe. Hope to meet up with you the next time you are home.

Gift No. 3 from SS, mainly from Japan. Can you see the Disney gang in kimonos on the cover of the photo album? How cute. And I love the bento bag.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so cuteeee!!!

Jori said...

Shows how loved you are - those are beautiful treats!!

Miz Young said...

pleasssssssssssse bake me something with the seeds??? I really wanna try some!!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Lucky you! More toys to play with now! :)

Cranberry said...

You re such a lucky gal! So many nice toys to play with hehe.. They are so pretty.

SIG said...

rita - Kawaii, yes? ;)

jori - I realize now how much I'm loved. Haha.

karen - Yes, once I figure out what to make. But they have no taste really.

lcom - Lucky, lucky me. :)

cranberry - I agree with you. :P