Saturday, December 1, 2007

The 3-in-1 tag

I got tagged by Little Corner Of Mine for this 3-in-1 tag and she picked to do only one tag which is About Me and so did I. I do not know what the third tag is, and the second one was 'if you were an animal, what would you be'. Hehehe.... I thought this one was easy

1. A movie that made you laugh.
There's Something about Mary.

2. A book that made you cry.
"Since I was a Princess" by Jacqueline Pascarl, the sequel to "Once I was a Princess". It is a very sad autobiography of an Australian lady who was married to a Malaysian Prince and how he kidnapped the children, and her fight to get them back. It was a journey that lasted 14years. What made me cry was when she was eventually reunited with them. Very moving story of her struggles and strength as a mother.

3. A Best Friend.
I have more than a few. There's Karen, Marisa, Gaye, Vevita, etc etc.

4. A favourite childhood memory.
There are more than a few - having fun in Katong Park with all my cousins; Christmas Eves when we would stay over at an aunt's and we would all hang up our stockings to find them filled when we wake in the morning; the National Day parades where the contingents would march through the entire stretch of Nicholl Highway from the Padang, and they would march past our windows, followed by the floats at night. Unforgettable.

5. Your favourite animal.
Dogs

6. Your favourite food.
I don't think there is a single favourite food. I love FOOD full-stop.

7. An item of clothing you cannot do without.
My Jeans?

8. Something you collect.
Loads of Junk

9. Your favourite store to shop in.
Daiso. Hehe.

10.Your favourite flower.
Tulip.

I would like to pass this tag to:

The Singapore Housewife

Hut of Cranberry


Missed Young

Lekker!

6 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thanks for doing the tag. :)

SIG said...

little corner of mine - My pleasure, but don't make it a habit. Hehehe!

Miz Young said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SIG said...

karen - Hahaha, you're lucky you got the short and fun one.

InspiredMumof2 said...

Hey, thanks for the tag. Wah, so fun aren't they? Haha

SIG said...

inspiredmumof2 - You're welcome. Hehe. Ya, is fun.