Friday, December 7, 2007

'Thank you for being my friend' award


I was given this by littlecornerofmine, so sweet of her. Sorry C, that it took me a while to 'collect' it. ;)

In the months since I started blogging, I have made many many friends. And I dedicate this award to all those who visit me. I know some of you are silent ones, who do not comment, but still visit me all the same. Thank you all.

But I dedicate this especially to my pool of friends, I know some are duplicates.

1. East Meets West Kitchen
2. My Culinary Journal
3. Missed Young
4. The Singapore Housewife
5. More than Words
6. Oh for the love of food!
7. Big Boys Oven
8. HK Choo's Jottings of Life
9. Lekker!
10. East Meets West
11. Muck-a-muck
12. Cooking Momster
13. Karlsfoodie
14. Wok & Spoon
15. Life is full of surprises
16. A teaspoon N a pinch
17. Jori - The Life and Times
18. The artist princess
19. and last but not least, back to you, little corner of mine

I am lazy to link them as the list is rather long, but their links are found on my sidebar.

11 comments:

InspiredMumof2 said...

Thanks for the award again. Looking forward to see the cute hello kitty stuff. While in Khaolak, I saw a hello kitty egg pan selling for about SG4, regret didn't buy..haha but also hesitate becos of son can't eat egg.

Now I am thinking of Japan every time read blogs about japan and bento :-P

BoZoGEMOK said...

Oh thank you Debra, I'm so honoured once again for being awarded with this 'Thank you for being my friend' award. Thank you too for being such a great cyber friend one whom I can share alot of things with. :D

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thank you singairshgirl! :)

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Wow! Thanks again! :)

SIG said...

inspiredmumof2 - You're welcome. Oh, Khaolak also got such things? Hahaha. But girl eats egg right? So you can get it for her. Haha, I also wish to go Japan.

little corner of mine - You're most welcome.

east meets west kitchen - No problem at all. :)

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

Ha? Ok, thanks for the award, must say that the dogs have as many layers as I do heh heh.

I've been thinking about bento box too, coz it sure makes tah powing look good.

SIG said...

beau - Oh ya right? There is no way you have so many layers. I've seen your photo. :P

Yes, it does make the food look good doesn't it? Haha.

SIG said...

bozo - You're most welcome Sharon. Sorry to have missed out on your comment hehe. Yes, you are a great friend and deserve it. :)

karlsfoodie said...

I totaly miss out my name from this post until I re-read hahahaaa

Thanx for being my friend here--thou we miss each other by chance hehe...

SIG said...

karlsfoodie - Oh hehe, no problem. ;)

HK Choo said...

thanks for this, deb dear, i missed it for so long, hahah...not new to me, always delayed response and post one, hahah...sorry ya.