Friday, December 7, 2007

A happy day & a surprise guest




After school yesterday, I dropped princess off at a playdate and her friend's mum was really kind and invited me to lunch with them. I had a quick lunch and went off to meet D. She had brought back some goodies from HKG. Coincidentally, I've just read in Peony's blog that she too had gone on a shopping spree over in Japan. :)

Some of the stuff she picked up are duplicates which I already have, so am keen to sell them off. P has her eyes on some of these so will meet up with her next week to show them to her. And on top of that, there are many packets of Hello Kitty pasta which I need to help D get rid of as her little one does not like them. There is nothing wrong with the pasta. It's just that little A, according to her mum, is fussy about food.

But the thing that really has me excited is the chance to meet one of the popular bloggers here, as she is home on a short visit with her kids. Can't wait to see her today. We get along really well and she is a very nice, friendly person. Will tell you more after we meet. ;)

18 comments:

InspiredMumof2 said...

So cute and lovely, simply love them. I think all mommies love them more than kids do :-D

lilltots said...

Hi Deb, I quite like the pasta and the kitty cake trays, r they still avlb - SAM

lilltots said...

Also like the look of your blurberry muffins in prev entry, wow its been ages since I had the chance to bake!hope xmas time will give me a chance to bake wz TA

daphne said...

hah! i wonder who that blogger is??? must reveal soon! Those hello kitty stuff looked so cute!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Oh cool! You are going to meet her today, can't wait for the update! :)

WokandSpoon said...

Ooo, cute Hello Kitty stuff!

SIG said...

Hi everyone, thanks for all your comments. Have been very busy, you know it's that time of year when every day passes by in a blur, and so many things to do, so little time. Sorry I haven't had time to reply individually. I have revealed the guest in town, and thanks for the comments on the hello kitty stuff.

Big Boys Oven said...

looks like you friend D and Peony got something similar! lol! If I were the one I would have bought a few loads! lol!

East Meets West Kitchen said...

I'm always interested in buying more hello kitty stuff if you have 2 sets of everything. haha!
Sorry I haven't had a chance to surf til now... but I finally figured out my new phone!

karlsfoodie said...

I got the kitty bento maker too hehehe
and is that a kitty pudding holder ont he 2nd as well?? looks familiar hee

Nice pal u got thr!

SIG said...

big boys oven - Hahaha, my friend D loves Sanrio things too.

east meets west kitchen - Haha, not sure what stuff I will have left after my friend has a look at them, but will keep you in mind. Yay! You finally figured out how to sms!

karlsfoodie - So cute right the HK bento mould? Erm... which is the pudding thing you mentioned? Yes, I've known her since we were 7. Hehe.

Sue Sue said...

I love all Sanrio's stuff. So cute. Whenever I travel I will eye for these stuffs. But too bad, didn't manage to get any in Bangkok cos no time for it.

Cranberry said...

WOw, love all Sanrio's stuff, lovely, so pretty. Hope I can find some pretty ones during my HK trip in Jan.

SIG said...

cranberry - Oh wow, going HK in Jan? Cool! I'm sure you can get stuff. She got all these from HK.

Cranberry said...

yes singairishgirl, going with hubby this round, w/o my 2 boys (They dread going shopping with me *lol*). Planning 18 - 25 Jan next year. I need to do some 'homework' keke ask around where to get those cutie stuff from :)

SIG said...

cranberry - Oh haha. Very good. Hehe, I try find out for you where she went to shop as not all stuff bought at Sanrio shops.

Cranberry said...

Thanks dear. You are so helpful! My trip is confirmed and I m looking for ward to it now! Great Food! Great Shopping! HKG HERE I COME!!

SIG said...

cranberry - Oh my, sorry I forgot all about this. Friend is in Japan now. I try catch her when she's back and check where she shops in HKG.