Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged - Before I was a mum

I got tagged by East Meets West Kitchen quite some time ago. Sorry it took so long. Well, here it goes.

This is what she wrote:
The rule to the e-mail is that, once you have been hit, you have to hit 5 pretty Moms, including the one who thought of you today & sent it to you. The idea is that if you get hit again, you will know you are really pretty!

So I thought lets just turn this into a tag instead. But that “hit” part won’t work very well in a tag. So instead of giving a “hit” to the one who tag you, you add your name at the bottom of the tagged persons list, and without bumping the person at the top or bumping anyone off and let the list grow. Hit 5 pretty mums on your list to let them know they are pretty!

So, I guess it's what you'd like to share about how life was before you became a mum. I just did the same amount on the list as her. Have fun ladies!

Before I was a mum;
I didn't have to compromise on sleep.

Before I was a mum;
I couldn't wait to be one.

Before I was a mum;
I travelled quite a bit.

Before I was a mum;
I didn't know what it was like to love unconditionally.

Before I was a mum;
I didn't cook as much as I do now.

Before I was a mum,
I was less messy as far as the house was concerned.

The first chain of tag:
1. Lovelymummy
2. Pek Imm
3. Momisodes
4. Ling that’s me
5. Janicepa
6. AnnieQ
7. Allthingspurple
8. Montessorimum
9. clumsy mommy
10. Sandra
11. KittyCat
12. VivianZ
13. Sweetpea
14. Sasha
15. Giddy Tiger
16. Wen
17. Jo-N
18. Janice Ng
19. BlurTing
19. ViEmwk
20. Singairishgirl

I would like to tag the following pretty moms :

1. The Singapore Housewife
2. Oh for the love of food!
3. Do What I Like - Florence
4. Hut of Cranberry
5. Miz Young's space

3 comments:

East Meets West Kitchen said...

Yes, I miss sleeping late these days. :>
Thanks for doing the tag!

InspiredMumof2 said...

Thanks for the tag, haha, was prettier when young lah

SIG said...

east meets west kitchen - You're welcome, even though I don't like tags much. :P

inspired mum of 2 - Prettier when young? Hahahaha! So funny. You are not old.