Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oops... more carrot cake

After my dinner of Fried Carrot Cake, I was presented with a different style of carrot cake this morning. Thanks to D's mum, who so kindly thought of me and got me these for breakfast. It's 11plus and we have yet to have breakfast. It's highly unusual to wake up late, it was 9plus for me, but I intended to get more rest with little one away. I mean, how often do I get to sleep in? My 'alarm clock' wakes me around 7plus every weekend. The house feels so quiet without her and no tv sounds, and lucky hubby gets to sleep in with no one to disturb him. ;)

I wish I could have slept in more, but D's hubby kindly thought of princess and bought her an outfit from Beijing and was delivering it to me. He leaves tonight to go back to the US and what a pity he doesn't get to catch the race 'live' today.

5 comments:

Beau Lotus 涟 said...

That's one good looking cake, D.

I must learn to make cakes like that.

SIG said...

beau lotus - Thanks. You can do it. Check out recipe. It's dead easy.

SIG said...

beau - Not to worry, I know which cake you referring to. ;)

tigerfish said...

My dad used to buy this kinds of carrot cake from the market for us too!

SIG said...

tigerfish - Yes, brings back memories, doesn't it? ;)