Saturday, June 7, 2008

Going home

Thanks all for your kind wishes on our anniversary. This should be my last post from Ireland for now, unless I have time later, will update. Woohoo, so happy to be going home. (And yes, KY, I was not joking when I said I wasn't home yet!) I don't like living out of a suitcase for too long. You just can't settle. We have to leave the house very early tomorrow morning, and I guess it helps that it's summer and it gets bright early. What I'm not looking forward to is the flying. I feel all miserable confined in the little seat for 13hrs, but it should be shorter cos of the tail wind going back and fingers crossed, no delays.

Princess has been having a nasty cough and blocked/running nose for a week and I hope that it willd get better when we get home. Hubby had it last week but he's over it, and I got a bit of a sore throat this morning. She's missing school, her teachers and friends now, and all ready to go home. We have an additional luggage even though we had come with one full and an empty one. Sigh. But that always happens and it's worse at Christmas, trust me. On our last trip, we went home with 6-7 baby dolls and a toy pram!

See you soon, from my home (sweet home). :)

No comments: