Monday, July 23, 2007

Potter-mania


Finally the time has come for the much-awaited final book of the Harry Potter series - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I can't say I'm a fan but I have read the 6 books before this one, so giving in to the hype and publicity, I decided to get a copy of it. But it's really ex here. I paid $48.05 after a 10% discount whereas my sis only paid A$29.95 in Perth. Hmm!!! Plus she got a free beanie Hedwig, how cute. Well anyway, much of my evenings will be taken up with reading it, as day times are for princess especially if she's not in school. Haven't sent her to school last couple of days as there are cases of HFMD. Sigh. It's really not fair to her to miss school but we'd rather play it safe. No point subjecting the poor child to the disease.

So while we were at Plaza Singapura yesterday to have lunch at our favourite Jap restaurant, Ichiban Sushi, I dropped in at Daiso and picked up little decorations to beautify princess' meals. There were lots of cute stuff and I had to stop myself. Bought little toothpicks, forks, food servers etc. I love Daiso for having come to Singapore and bringing to us affordable Japanese knick knacks.

No comments: