Friday, July 27, 2007

Ballet skirts


Oh finally! Last couple of days have been in hibernation working on princess' ballet skirt. Made 2 in the end as 1st one didn't turn out too well. Was way too small for her. But anyway worked on it whole of yesterday and it's completed. She was thrilled when she saw it after coming home from a playdate (yup, had to get rid of her while I concentrated on the task). Well, here you go Sam, the photos you asked for, and SS, a little skirt for Anna. Will take a break before attempting a tutu! I've no confidence in that one. Don't even have an idea what to do. Haha. Just working out how to put this skirt together already exhausted me mentally as I've not done it before. I have to say the overall result was alright. It could have been better but have learnt from it and hope if I ever attempt another, would have learnt from the mistakes.

4 comments:

trevshanhann said...

The material is really pretty... And good sewing too!!!!

SIG said...

Haha, thanks. Sewing not that great if you see actual thing. ;)

Sam said...

hey hey hey..I am proud of the clever Mummy!!

SIG said...

Haha Sam, thanks!