Thursday, February 24, 2011

School bento #9

This week is bento to school week. I think she mentioned that she is on duty this week - cleaning classroom during recess. It's a real race against time all week. I wonder where the time flies. I woke up 15mins earlier this morning, having set my alarm clock 15mins before my usual time of 5.45am, but yet managed to hit the snooze button more than once. Most of the items in this bento do not need cooking, and others, maybe a quick blanch to reduce cooking as much as possible.

There is no time at all to decorate the elephant and a quick click of the camera before packing it off in the school bag.

The school bus comes really early these days and half the time, we only leave home when we hear the bus reversing. I'm afraid one day he is just going to drive off without dear princess. I need to re-adjust my wake up time as well as be more forceful in getting the girl to wake up. I am looking forward to next week when there is no more bento preparation. Hurray!

2 comments:

Cooking Gallery said...

You have made some cute bentos :)!! The dorameon fishcakes look cool too, I wish I could buy such fishcakes here in Germany...

SIG said...

Thank you. Even in Asia, it's hard to come by. :)