Hi all, am back, but totally in bits. Lost my voice completely and really suffering now so will not be back in action for a while. Catch up when I'm better.
インスタグラムはこちらから
10 months ago
Hi all, am back, but totally in bits. Lost my voice completely and really suffering now so will not be back in action for a while. Catch up when I'm better.
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
11 comments:
Hi Deb, welcome back! Must be a great holiday yeah! Good Food, Good Shopping and so much more.. thanks for sharing the lovely photos here :)
oh dear, poor u, hope you get better soon. Speedy speedy recovery, Deb!
hey deb! welcome back! Hope u r feeling better soon!!!
err.. we need to confirm our meeting? =) drop me an email or msn msg.
I had a great lunch! and the macaroons were really good! My fav was the chocolate and coffee!
Do drink lotsa water and have enough rest. :)
Oh sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better soon! And welcome back!
poor dear, jet lag ah?
wishing u a speedy recovery so we can have more juicy news ma, heehee.
Oh poor you Deb. Please do take care and take your med regularly.
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Welcome back!! Hope you recover soon:))
get well soon!
Oh, I have been missing here for quite sometime and hope you get well soon...
Post a Comment